27 Questions

 Q:  Do you take the little shampoo's and conditioner's from hotels?
A: Yes!! Didn't we pay for them with the cost of the room?
I never take the coffee, tho!

Q:  Do you like post-it notes?
A:  Yes! Anything I can write on actually.

Q:  Do you cut out coupons but never use them?
A: I do cut out coupons. Some are used, some not.

Q: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
A: Doesn't matter to me, really!

Q: Do you have freckles?
A: Yes!! Doesn't everybody? Even northerners when they get enough sun!

Q: How many hours did you sleep last night?
A: 7

Q: Is it ok for guys to wear pink?
A: Yes, of course!!

Q: Do you still watch cartoons?
A: Sometimes

Q: What do you drink with supper?
A: Water or sweet tea

Q: Ever had a speeding ticket?
A: Nope

Q; Ever run out of gas?
A: Yes, actually I think I was driving on fumes.

Q: Favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
A: Depends on my mood.

Q: Are you lazy?
A: Yes!!

Q: Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
A: Yes, Rachael Ray

Q: Are you stubborn?
A: Yep!!

Q: Favorite type of fruit pie?
A: Cherry

Q: Occupations you wanted to be growing up?
A: A teacher

Q: Do you believe in ghosts?
A: If you're referring to dead people coming alive...nope!! Unexplained happenings...Yes!!

Q: Ever have a Deja-Vu feeling?
A: Sometimes

Q: Do you take vitamins daily?
A: Yes...

Q: Peanuts vs Sunflower seeds?
A: Sunflower seeds...

Q: Hot tea vs Cold tea?
A: Both

Q: Sugar cookies vs Snickerdoodles?
A: Both

Q: Black Olives vs Green Olives?
A: Both

Q: Can you swim well?
A: Well, I love to swim and I have swam to the middle of the ocean!!

Q: Can you knit or crochet?
A: Crochet

Q: Do you have kids?
A: Yes



I found this list of questions @ Pepper in My Pie.

Comments

Sandee said…
I learned a lot about you with these questions.

Have a fabulous day. ☺
I always take the little shampoo's etc. I use to cut out coupons and not use them but now I only cut out what I know I will use. No freckles but getting lots of age spots! Fun questions. Enjoyed reading your answers.
Linda Kay said…
Fun, Michelle. Just returning from a vacation and staying in lots of hotels along the way, I had a whole bag of shampoos and lotions and soaps to take to our Needs Council for those who need them. I don't feel a bit guilty. Lots of your answers are similar to mine, but I prefer apple pie.
Michelle F said…
Linda Kay,

Cherry was the only thing I could think of at the time.
However, I should probably say pecan or apple.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding