What's On My Nightstand?

Photo Credit: Michelle 

I have seen `What's on my Nightstand` meme around blogland.
Since I don't know who to give credit to, their won't be a link for them.

The above picture doesn't do justice to the amount of books I own.
It doesn't include over 1,000 on my Kindle.
I know I won't ever be able to read them all.
But, it sure feels nice having them all categorized.

Now, what's on my nightstand?

Anonymous Bible Study (Cindi Wood)


My Heart Stood Still (Lori Copeland)

The Power of a Woman's Words (workbook & study guide)




Comments

Linda Kay said…
Michelle, we have so many books, and moving reminds me of how many there are!
Michelle F said…
Hi, Linda Kay!

I would be glad to take those books off your hands...lol
Nanna said…
oh goodness must we talk how many? lol! well lets see in the officce the study/insperational are 3 bookcases full, living room 2 tall bookcases full of classics etc no kissee books for me lol! cookbooks? lets stop for now lol! & yes to Linda on moving those books lol! I'm moving now & they're having to get carried in cause no way you gonna pick up a box of books yet we buy more! lol! Oh & I have that book "too blessed for this mess" too!

Helen
Sandee said…
We're on our boat, but I've three books on my nightstand. Can't remember two of them, but one is obsession. My next read.

Have a terrific day. ☺
Michelle F said…
Hi Nanna,

So many books, so little time to read.
Lately I have thought about getting more ebooks, than physical books.
Lord knows I have lots of physical books, some I will never have time to read.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some comment luv
Michelle F said…
Hi Sandee,

I believe I said it before...
I would love to be on a boat ride with you and our hubby's, one day. xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™