Review: The Proposal at Siesta Key



             `The Proposal at Siesta Key` opens with author Shelley Shepard Gray's depiction of Pinecraft, Fl. The reader is destined to feel at home while following the places portrayed in the novel. It is the second in a series, "Amish Brides of Pinecraft, Fl."
               This second novel had some unexpected twists and turns I was not expecting. Shelley Gray considers some serious issues; such as death of a loved one. However, I believe, in some ways, this novel could help heal the reader of inner turmoil from the past. This is my opinion, not necessarily that of the author.
                I love author Shelley Gray's writing style, which I believe may validate her personality. Her writing flows naturally from pen to paper.  Both novels inhabit Pinecraft, Fl.; which may be unusual for the Amish to reside. They are each great reading material. I highly recommend the reader digest both books in order; which is to the readers advantage. Also, I would only recommend the series to mature readers only; because of the nature of the second volume.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™