Our Homeschool Song (Michelle F)


Our house is mainly boys,
We have a lot of joys,
And sometimes radio noise,
Our homeschool family.
We learn at home,
Dad likes his pocket comb,
Mom would like a whispering dome,
We all would like an observation dome,
Our homeschool family.
(silly)
(chilly)
(peace lily)
We have three cats,
But no gnats,
We all like family chats,
Our homeschool family.
We’re learning about Creation,
Geology tells of its formation,
We give God a standing ovation,
Our homeschool family.
The librarian knows our name,
We like to play a card game,
There is never a day the same,
Our homeschool family.
This is a song we came up with while we were Homeschooling.
It's a lot of work going through posts, making sure they are safe!
But, it's also rewarding when I find tidbits like this!

Comments

Sandee said…
A very nice tidbit it is too. Made me smile.

Have a fabulous day. ☺
Linda Kay said…
So cute. I admire home-schoolers, but would never have given it a try.
Dee said…
I used to love watching the Addams Family so I really enjoyed singing along. This was a fun idea. I'm glad you re-posted it.

I hope your week is going well. Blessings... :)
Michelle F said…
Thank you all for dropping by!
I think I am up and running, again!

xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding