Online ID Theft

It has come to my attention that several people are dealing with stolen identities through FB accounts & blogs. I apparently am dealing with this, also. Please Note: I will be keeping up my blog as-much-as-possible, during this transition! There are still many book reviews on the way  <3(Michelle)
SO... Update: I am going through and cleaning up my blog (& FB account) due to some posts I have read about yucky people grabbing your pic and creating new FB account, blogs, etc. to look like you and steal your identity. I am also removing references to where I live, other than my home state, and removing photos of friends and children. One blogger stated her C-hild's photos ended up in creepy ways on the internet, and when her hubby shared he was L-eaving town, P-redators put 2 and 2 together to figure she was home alone...she found large boot prints leading from the street to the side of her house! Note - I am putting extra spaces in some words to discourage searches of specific words! BE SAFE FRIENDS. (Thanks, Heather! ~ http://bluejeansandteacups.blogspot.com/)






Follow Me:

Comments

Thank you for this information. It is a crazy world out there and we make ourselves visible to everyone!
Sandee said…
The thieves are everywhere aren't they. Bless their hearts.

I'm sorry this is happening to you.

Have a blessed day my friend. ☺

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™