Moma Walking on Streets of Glory



Our mom, Barbara, went to be with her Lord and Savior today (4/15/2015)
Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers, especially during this time.

In lieu of flowers we are asking you send donations to:

Attention: Haven Hospice
Roberts Care Center 
6400 St. John's Avenue
Palatka, Florida 32177


Barbara (85), of Crescent City, passed away April 15, 2015 in Palatka, Florida

Visitation will be held at Howe Memorial Methodist Church on April 17, 2015

1:00 - 2: 00 p.m.

Funeral service will held at Howe Memorial Methodist Church on April 17, 2015
  with Retired Pastor Dwain Roberts of Barry Manor officiating. 

2:00 p.m.



Interment will follow at Eden Cemetery 
Johnson Overturf Funeral Home is handling the funeral arrangements.

The family will return to Howe Memorial Methodist Church after the interment.
Anyone who would like to come support the family and share happy memories is welcome.

For more information you may visit the Book of Memories

You may also light a memory candle at this site Book of Memories

(Thank you, Pastor Rick, for your thoughtful words)

Follow Me:

Comments

Karen said…
Dear Michelle...I am so sorry for the loss of your Moma...her picture on the linked page is beautiful, and her smile lights up her entire face...you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Sandee said…
I'm so sorry Michelle. She's been in my prayers as you and your family have been.

I love the video. Big band is a passion of mine.

Have a blessed day my friend. ☺
Linda Kay said…
Michelle, so sorry for the loss of your mom. My mother has been gone for 11 years, and I still miss her. My heart goes out to you and your family.
I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that you and you family are in my thoughts and prayers. Peace.
Dee said…
My deepest condolences to you and your family in your time of grieving. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Wishing you God's love and grace during this difficult time.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding