When Heaven is Real

This post is to all friends, family, bloggers & classmates!
 I do realize it's long, however I pray you will read this post in its entirety. I give all the glory to God and what He does with this post is His choice. 
I can not sit idle, as living for myself alone. I pray that all of you come to the saving knowledge of Christ Jesus! Jesus alone is our salvation. No one knows when we will die (not me, not you). Life is really about eternity, and what we are doing with that now. A dear lady recently lost her son, he was 26, to a heart attack (not drug related, it was hereditary related). It got me to thinking, I can no longer sit idle and watch the world go by, as if this is all there is. I wish to tribute this post to Billy. God rest his soul!
My heart aches to get the Word out! Jesus is real, folks! How do I know? I will tell you how I know!
Most of you will remember the day of my motorbike accident, when part of a tree limb went through my forehead near my temple. My forehead required 325 stitches, a miracle in itself. I did get to stay home from school for many months, that was fun smile emoticon What you may not know is I died, for a short while, before I picked myself up off the ground, another miracle. What did I see while I was dead? I saw myself hovering over my body which was lying on the ground. I had tunnel vision and was going toward a figure. It was a dark figure, but seemed more like a shadow of someone so I was not afraid. I believe I did not make it close enough to make out Who it was. I do not remember it being dark and eerie. I was not a committed Christian at this time, but I do believe Christ was calling me to an awareness of Him. So, I believe, eternity begins the second we die. I do not believe in purgatory, reincarnation, or second chances. While everything I just described was going on, I felt an internal struggle. I believe it was an army of angels fighting over me, perhaps both sides (good & evil). The only way I have been able to describe this struggle is like getting caught in an undertow in the ocean. Yes, I know what that feels like, that has happened to me. Friends, I should have died! I am here today to tell you there is a definite heaven and hell. There are four (really more) people who are fighting for your soul. God the Heavenly Father, Christ Jesus, the Holy Spirit and Satan and his demons. Today is the day to decide on your eternity. You may die at a young age, or live into your 100's. Either way, life is short, we will all die. Everyone of us must choose our eternal destination, today! I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ heart emoticon
Signed Testimony: Michelle F.






Update: I am presently reviewing author Helo Matzelle's memoir
`Halo Found Hope`. I like how Helo refers to her near-death 
experience. Instead of near-death, she prefers to call it `near-Heaven experience`.(pg 67)

I plan to post my review 4/3/15.

You may read more about Helo's amazing testimony, here
Find out more about Helo at HaloFoundHope.com



Comments

Linda Kay said…
Lovely testimony, Michelle.
Amen! Thank you so much for sharing your story. It brings a peace into my heart that I needed to hear. May God continue to bless you.
Sandee said…
Very well said. Yes, God is real. Heaven is real and you've been closer than most.

Have a blessed day my friend. ☺
Well said sweet lady! I came to Christ in 1987. Best decision of my life!
Hugs and a cup of tea!,
Heather
Cathy Kennedy said…
We not not promised tomorrow and it pays to know where we will spend eternity. My mom always said, "Better be prayed up", which meant make sure you're right with God because you don't know when your number in life will be called. Your testament is truly amazing. God wasn't done with you at that precise moment, and I'm certain you had the prayers of your mom, grandma, and many others being offered up daily asking for God to give His angels charge over your safety. That's the only explanation why you're here today. It is up to each of us to share our story with others, but it's just as equally important when conversation is not possible that others see the light of Jesus shine through us. My heart is heavy for your friend in the loss of her young song. I will keep this family in prayer. Thanks for sharing your faith & love of Christ with us!
Thank you for sending your testimony. Wow! God really has you in mind for some wonderful reason. Once again, Have a very blessed Good Friday my friend. See ya.

Cruisin Paul

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean