Recent ~ All Time Favorite Books


This week's Top Ten is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
This is my first week back with Top Ten after a bit of a break.
This week's question:
All Time Favorite Books from the past 3-6 years.

(1) Steel Will Shilo Harris

(2) The River Beverly Lewis

(3) Levi's Will W. Dale Cramer

(4) Abraham Charles R. Swindoll

(5) The Silent Gift Michael Landon jr.

(6) Like a Flower in Bloom Siri Mitchell

(7) Mother Chicken's Eggs Kathryn Ross

(8) The Trouble with Patience Maggie Brendan

(9) The Secret of Pembrooke Park Julie Klassen




My Question:

What are your top ten Favorite Books?
(from the past 3-6 years)







Comments

Linda Kay said…
Michelle, you are such an avid reader! I haven't read any of the ones on your list, but I'm really trying to spend a bit more time reading instead of hanging out by the TV that I really have no interest in.
Michelle F said…
Thank you, Linda Kay!

We don't have t.v. reception.
There's really nothing on I want to see, anyway.
My hubby & son love football, so they watch what they can on the `net.
We also have a subscription to HULU, which I rarely have time for. Hubby watches it, and Crackle. At first I missed the two game shows I watched, but not anymore. Actually some past shows of `Jeopardy` are on Crackle, for when I have time.

Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Sandee said…
Oh there are so many favorite books. It's hard to pick just 10. Reading is a passion with me.

Have a blessed week. ☺
I'll be checking out your books and may be adding a few new titles to my ever growing reading wishlist!!

Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/03/top-ten-books-you-would-classify-as-all.html
Amanda Holmes said…
6 and 9 are the only ones I have read on your list. I can see why they made it onto yours!
I need to check out some of the others.... Esp. since I love Tricia Goyer.
Krystianna said…
Great list! I have not heard of any of these but I'm glad to see that you love them. I just might have to check some of these out!
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian
Miss Kathy said…
Wow! Thanks, Michelle! I'm honored that Mother Chicken's Eggs has made your top ten! So blessed to know Fable Springs has been a blessing!
Joy!
Kathy
Michelle F said…
Hi, Kathy!

Your very welcome! You and Noah have a great book!

I am a very eclectic reader, as you can probably tell :)

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding