For People Who Like Christian Non-Fiction



This week's Top Ten is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
This week I am sharing some great Christian Non-Fiction books.


 Unglued Lysa TerKeurst

 Heaven Joni Eareckson Tada

 Kaleidoscope Patsy Clairmont

 Always True James MacDonald

 Made To Crave Lysa TerKeurst

 Front Porch Tales Philip Gulley

 Captivating John & Stasi Eldredge

 Experiencing God Henry Blackaby

Dancing with My Father Sally Clarkson



My Question:

Your Top Book(s) For People Who Like _____





Comments

Sandee said…
You look like an avid reader. I'm one too.

Have a fabulous day. ☺
Nice list of books for this week's TTT post!! Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/03/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-for-readers.html

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding