New Blog Header




             I just love my new header. Don't you? Thanks to my friend Linda at Life and Linda.
If you are looking to refresh your blog, add a new header, or a myriad of other tips you will want to visit Linda. I have found her to be very helpful, knowledgeable, and most of all friendly.
Perhaps you're looking for something that does not pertain to blogging. Life and Linda has ideas for Tablescapes which includes both seasons and holidays. One of my personal favorites is the Sunflowers on the Deck tablescape for Summer. To help you get ready to use your summer tablescape Linda's blog also showcases a recipe for Salmon and Potato Waffles. But, be sure to check out her other recipes for breakfast, appetizers, entrees, and desserts.

You may also want to see her intimate Irish setting for Two! Just in time for St. Patrick's Day!

I give Linda at Life with Linda two thumbs up!

If you visit her please tell her Michelle says `Hi`...Thank You!

I am linking up with Friendship Friday at Create With Joy.

Comments

Hi Michelle, your new header looks fabulous! Thank you you very much for the shout out! I do appreciate it. I am a blog designer and I do run a small business doing. I also enjoy helping fellow bloggers out. Many call me "The Fairy Blog Mother". I find sharing my step by step picture tutorials helpful for bloggers who wish to better their blogs. Enjoy and thank you again.
Sandee said…
Very nice and so spring. I'm so ready for spring. Linda did an awesome job.

Have a fabulous day. ☺
Linda Kay said…
I've noticed her ad to redo your blog header, etc., and I'm sure she has some really great ideas. Maybe one of these days I'll check it out!
Michelle F said…
Thanks, Sandee!

I think so, too!
Michelle F said…
Hi, Linda!

Thank you so much for helping me.
I am glad I found you through `word of mouth`
When you are good at what you do word gets out!!
Thanks a million!!
Mary said…
Your header looks great!
This definitely suits you. I think it is especially good when our blog header and theme reflect who we are and what we are about. Nice!
Amanda Holmes said…
I love the header! It makes me look forward to warmer temps all the more.;)
Dee said…
I love the new header and I think it fits the title of your blog very well. Linda did a wonderful job. I'll have to check out her blog next... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean