Hodgepodge Wednesday ~ Tickled Pink
After a week, or so off, I am once again joining Wednesday Hodgepodge. This is where our host, Joyce, asks the questions. Bloggers respond on their own blogs. A great way to get to know other bloggers. If you would like to participate please click the button. Thanks!
(1) Do you wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your emotions tucked in tight?
A- I have been told I definitely wear my heart on my sleeve. I can even find something to tear up about at a G-rated movie.
(2) How did you meet your closest friend?
A- We met while walking door-door looking for citrus canker.
(3) Pink lemonade, grilled salmon, cotton candy, pink grapefruit, a strawberry milkshake, or raspberry sorbet...of the pink foods listed, which one is your favorite? Least favorite? Which one have you most recently consumed?
A- Toss up between cotton candy & pink lemonade, pink grapefruit (least favorite), its been a while since I've had any of these. I can't remember what I last had.
(4) When were you last `tickled pink` over something? Explain
A- Last week! When I found out our ladies group day trip was going to Anderson, S.C.
We will only be within a couple of miles from my good friend. Which is exciting, because we live in two different states.
(5) Are you a fan of television talk shows? Daytime, nighttime, or both? What's your favorite?
A- We do not have t.v. reception. There just aren't any good shows on..talk shows or other.
(6) When was the last time you wanted to ask a question, but felt too foolish to do so?
A- In school we were taught the only foolish question is the one that's not asked.
Although at the time I was afraid to ask questions, the older I get the more inclined I am to ask. Sometimes I just say, `This may be a foolish question but...`
(7) My favorite perfume right now is Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea.
(8) Insert your own random thought here: