A Winter's Respite Wrap-up

Seasons of Reading

Well, the Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon sponsored by Seasons of Reading is over. How did I do?

(1) Marvelous (Travis Thrasher)
This is the first time I read from the YA genre.
I did not like this book and felt like throwing it.
I did not finish reading this book.
It was a very depressing and discouraging book.
Needless to say I will not do a review.

(2) Mother Chicken's Eggs: Choosing to Grow into Greater Things  (Kathryn Ross)
A parable written for everyone.
I did finish this 48 page book.
You may see my review here.

(3) 30 Events That Shaped The Church
(Alton Gansky)
I have not finished this book, but I will.
So far it is historically correct.
There will be a review forthcoming.

My Question:
What are you reading during these winter months?

Comments

Grantham Lynn said…
Good Morning. I just stopped into say hi. I have read books I wanted to throw also! Got a computer working and visiting a few favorites from my computer list. I'm not logged in. It's me at "My Journey". About to go to church. Have a great and Blessed Sunday. I am buried in my sewing room. No reading!
Sadly I'm not reading anything.....
Sandee said…
I'm waiting for the last book review. I really am.

Have a blessed Sunday. ☺
Marilyn said…
I'm reading Abraham by Chuck Swindoll.
Michelle F said…
That's wonderful, Marilyn.

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author Debbie Lynne Costello