Travel the World in Books
~Travel the World in Books Reading Challenge is hosted by Mom's Small Victories, I'm Lost in Books, and Savvy Working Gal. The rules are, you make your own rules on how you will travel the world. There are, of course, suggested rules and guidelines which you can view here.
Following is my list of rules, for me (subject to change at any time):
(1) I plan to maintain this challenge for 1 - 3 years. I will follow my progress on my blog.
(2) I plan to visit at least (12) countries. The countries will be determined by book setting.
(3) My aim is to read both Christian fiction and non-fiction.
(4) This will be slow reading, as I will be reading these books to TW during breakfast.
List of my first (12) books and their countries:
(1) The Amazing Danis (David L. Scovill) Indonesia
(2) Behind the Veils of Yemen (Audra Grace Shelby) Yemen
(3) Waterfall: A Novel (Lisa Bergren) Italy
(4) Mama Edith (Edith Rebecca Millman) Zaire
(5) Voice in the Night (Pastor Surprise) Africa ~ continent
(6) Before Bethlehem (James J Flerlage) Nazareth ~ village
(7) Children of Dreams (Lorilyn Roberts) Nepal & Vietnam
(8) Prophet (R J Larson) Traceland
(9) A Cast of Stones (Patrick W Carr) Callowford ~ village
(10) Legend of the Book Keeper (Daniel Blackaby) The Lost City (?)
(11) The Call of Zulina (Kay Marshall Strom) West Africa
(12) The Voyage of Promise (Kay Marshall Strom) Africa - continent