Sunday Praise (26)



I'm linking up with Spiritual Sundays

Comments

Charlotte said…
Good song. Thank you for sharing it with us on Spiritual Sundays.
Blessings,
Charlotte
Sandee said…
You listen to some great music, but you already know that.

Have a blessed day and weekend. ☺
Dee said…
I love that song and I've never seen anyone play the piano with one hand and the drum with the other. That is one very talented lady.

Also, your review from the last post got me really excited to read, The Secret of Pembrooke Park. I just picked it up from the library a couple of hours ago and I'm already on chapter 2. I have to make dinner now, so I'll read some more later... :)
Michelle said…
Glad you liked the song, Dee.

Happy Reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean