Sunday Praise (25)




I am linking up with Spiritual Sundays

Comments

Linda Kay said…
Michelle, she has a really lovely voice, and what a great message!
Yes, I have a kindle paperwhite, but one day amazon had a great deal, the fire hdx7 for $139. I bought it. It's wonderful! I use it for far more than just my time on the recumbent bike. Research, reading my magazines in color, documents, etc. Very handy. I think you'd like it. PS Have you thought about enabling email on your blog and also linking your posts? Anyone who is not a member has to go through several steps to respond to you because of Google+.
Sandee said…
I wish I could sing like that. Lovely.

Have a blessed day and weekend. ☺
Michelle F said…
Judy, thank you so much for the help. Thanks for pointing out that some have many steps to go through. I did not realize that. I'm wondering if I should revert back to the old blogger. I moved my `follow by email` where others could see it. How do I link my posts?

Great deal on the fire hdx7!
Dee said…
What an encouraging song and she has such a pretty voice. I always enjoy artists who sing while playing the piano. I'm usually good at multi-tasking until I try to sing and play the piano at the same time. I don't know, maybe I'm just focusing on my fingers too much... lol.
Dee said…
Also, I've been trying to follow your blog by using your 'join this site' button, but it doesn't work for me. I'm not sure why.
Michelle F said…
Thanks, Dee!

I think I will make a post about my blog.
bj said…
What a great song and her voice..OMY...
I am so glad that you added your blog link to Google+ (which I hate :) so now I can find your blog without much trouble. Some don't add their blog link so when I click on their name, it takes me to their Google+ (hiss..hiss) and I can't remember their blog name so most of the time, I just skip it.
WHY did Google+ come in and mess every thing up, I wonder. I am trying to just delete my Google page...
Michelle F said…
bj, I do appreciate your input.
I'm wondering the same, why did Google have to come in and mess everything up.
I now realize my GFC doesn't work, so I took it off. I did update to the Google Page, now sorry I did. So I deleted that account, but my posts no longer go directly to my G+ profile. I have to manually tell them to. Makes me so frustrated I'm thinking about going back to my Wordpress blog. I've worked so hard on this blog...ugh

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean