My Top Ten 2015 Debut Books



This week's Top Ten is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish
This week's Top Ten Tuesday question:
What are my most anticipated debut books of 2015?

(1) like a Flower in Bloom (January 6, 2015)

(2) Beyond All Dreams (January 6, 2015)

(3) 30 Events That Shaped The Church (January 13, 2015)

(4) Home Is Where My People Are (January 16, 2015)

(5) The Trouble With Patience (February 17, 2015)

(6) Stay (February 24, 2015)

(7) Thick As Thieves (February 27, 2015)

(8) The Oxford Inklings (March 1, 2015)

(9) After A Fashion (March 3, 2015)

(10) I Want To Be A God Gazer (April  27, 2015)

My Question:
What is your list of debut books for 2015?

Comments

Sandee said…
Sounds like some interesting reads.

Have a fabulous day. ☺
Amanda Holmes said…
The first 2 are on my list as well! I love both authors.;)
Great list! I enjoy seeing what you come up with!
Linda Kay said…
I don't have a new list of books, as I tend to find these at random, or if someone recommends them to me.
Dee said…
Hi Michelle. I usually don't know in advance what book I'm getting. If I see a new book out by one of my favorite author's, or if a catchy title catches my eye, I get it. There were a couple of titles on your list that I jotted down, too. I hope your week is going great... :)
bj said…
I buy nearly all my books at thrift shops ....so fun.
I am not familiar with any of these titles. I am working on reading from my TBR pile this year. Some of them have been around awhile but many are authors I have not read before. Thanks for commenting on my menu plan post and hope you stop by and linkup with our Small Victories Sunday and Throwback Thursday linkups both open now!
Great list. I'll definitely be checking out the Oxford Inklings! Hope it comes out early March and on Kindle. We're going to be in Oxford! and i love those authors. Also any N.T. Wright book that comes out. He seems to have a new one every 10 minutes or so, and is my favorite! :-)
Cool Mom said…
Hi, Michelle!
Popping over from Stanley & Katrina's page (via Create With Joy's Link-up). The books I'm working on are
I am Malala
How to Win Friends and Influence People
Just Finished: Delivering Happiness
I'm having so much fun reading for pleasure again - it has been a while. :)
Cool Mom
for The Stanley & Katrina Gang

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author Debbie Lynne Costello