My Favorite Book of 2014



       As a Reviewer, I occasionally come across a book that I just can't get enough of.  `The Secret of Pembrooke Park` by author Julie Klassen is one of those books. This is one book I would love to see turned into a movie. Although it's not yet a movie, author Julie Klassen and Bethany House Publishers have a few goodies for you. First, if you would like to read my review you may find it here.

The manor behind `The Secret of Pembrooke Park`



The trailer to `The Secret of Pembrooke Park`





Just For Fun: Printable Regency Paper Doll

Disclaimer: I am a Bethany House Blogger Bonus Member. I received this book free from Bethany House Publishers. 

I am also linking this post up as a `Freebie` to Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™