"Grow Your Blog"

Hi, I am Michelle, of middle age, and a Christian. I am married to a wonderful Christian man & my best friend ever, in the world. We have 3 adult guys ~ still living at home. We live in the Peachy state of GA in U.S.A.  I Love to try new recipes using my cast iron cookware, read Christian books ~ fiction and non-fiction, crochet Granny Square afghans, and spend time with my family. This blog is mainly my review blog of new books and fun meme's. I love my blog for several reasons; to have a creative outlet through backgrounds and organization, to keep track of books I've read letting my readers know what works and what doesn't, meeting others around the world. So grab that cup of hot tea/coffee/cocoa prepare to stay awhile and enjoy your visit here.

If you would like to contact me you may do so by leaving a comment, or by e-mailing me at moma3homeschool(at)gmail(dot)com

Comments

Sandee said…
Nice to meet you Michelle. I've learned a lot more about you today. Some of this I already knew, but much I didn't.

Have a blessed Sunday. ☺
Michelle F said…
Thanks, Sandee! xoxo
Lupe Meter said…
Hi Michelle! Greetings from "Grow Your Blog Party"! Just became a follower of your blog. Interested in your reviews on books and cooking...especially cast iron! I am a polymer clay artist. Glad to meet you here! Please stop by my blog when you have an opportunity http://gesmpccorner.blogspot.com
Michelle F said…
Hi, Lupe!

Thanks for stopping by.
I do enjoy cooking, esp. cast iron.
But, I don't have any original recipes.

I am headed over to your blog.
Nan Smith said…
Welcome to the Grow Your Blog Party on behalf of Vicki. My name is Nan and I blog about jewelry making mostly.Your blog post today gives a great overview of you and your blog. I hope you enjoy the party and gain many new followers for your blog.
Sue Kosec said…
You throw a great party. Thank you for inviting me!

So that you know, I've become a Follower and when time permits, I'll be back to see what other beautiful things were made by your hands.

What this party is all about is to GROW your blog and I'm hoping to do the same. When you get to Section One, please check out A Country Chic Retreat and SuZeQ Creations, my personal blog, in Section Fifteen. I'd love for you to become a Follower. Also, please subscribed so that you don't miss a single post - they'll automatically appear in your Inbox.

Happy Blogging!
SuZeQ
Carol Z said…
Visiting from Grow Your Blog. I love to read too, and enjoy visiting book blogs.
Jacqueline said…
Glad you stopped by DRAH. I am new to your blog and enjoying reading already! Thanks!
I enjoy reading too and am currently reading several of the series written by Terri Blackstock. Nice to meet you!
LuAnn Braley said…
Yeah, my blog didn't start out as a book review blog, but it's kind of turning into that. I had a different background until the mini-Bloggiesta a couple of weeks ago and I went WILD! *lol* Following your blog every way I could find. :O)

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding