A Winter's Respite (January Read-A-Thon)

             The week of January 26 - February 1 I will be participating in A Winter's Respite Read-A-Thon hosted by Seasons of Reading. The books listed below are my goals for this week. On February 2nd I will post a wrap-up letting you know how I did. I will also begin studying the Bible book of Acts in my year long quest of studying the New Testament.

(1) Marvelous (Travis Thrasher)
I am stepping out of my usual genre here. This is the first in the Books of Marvella series. It is a Tyndale Publishers YA.

(2) Mother Chicken's Eggs: Choosing to Grow into Greater Things (Kathryn Ross)
This is Book One in the Fable Springs Parables series by my blogging friend author Kathryn Ross. I love the illustrations and look forward to reading this. Review coming soon.

(3) 30 Events That Shaped The Church (Alton Gansky)
This book takes you on a journey throughout church history.
Beginning with Pentecost and culminating with The Rise of New Atheism.


Comments

Sandee said…
I hope you do a post about that last book. I'd love to hear your take on that.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean