Top Ten New-To-Me Authors of 2014
This week's Top Ten is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish.
This week's Top Ten: New-To-Me authors I read in 2014.
(1) Matt Appling (Life After Art)
(2) Justin & Trisha Davis (Beyond Ordinary)
(3) Karen Ehman (Let. It. Go)
(4) Margaret Feinberg (Wonderstruck)
(5) Kevin G. Harney (Empowered by His Presence)
(6) Sharon Jaynes (The Power of a Woman's Words)
(7) Vicky Kaseorg (I'm Listening With a Broken Ear)
(8) Rick McKinley (The Answer to Our Cry)
(9) r. William Rogers (Arkansas Valley series)
(10) Ann Voskamp (One Thousand Gifts)
What are some new-to-you authors you read in 2014?