Top Ten New-To-Me Authors of 2014

 


This week's Top Ten is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish.
This week's Top Ten: New-To-Me authors I read in 2014.

(1) Matt Appling (Life After Art)

(2) Justin & Trisha Davis (Beyond Ordinary)

(3) Karen Ehman (Let. It. Go)

(4) Margaret Feinberg (Wonderstruck)

(5) Kevin G. Harney (Empowered by His Presence)

(6) Sharon Jaynes (The Power of a Woman's Words)

(7) Vicky Kaseorg (I'm Listening With a Broken Ear)

(8) Rick McKinley (The Answer to Our Cry)

(9) r. William Rogers (Arkansas Valley series)

(10) Ann Voskamp (One Thousand Gifts)


My Question:
What are some new-to-you authors you read in 2014?

Comments

Sandee said…
I've not read any of these either.

Have a fabulous day. ☺
KayCee K said…
Nice list, haven't read any will have to look into them!
Joyce said…
Hi Michelle-you won the Hodgepodge giveaway, so message me your address and I'll send your box of goodies right away. Congrats!
Amanda Holmes said…
#10 is a book that I have by my bed that I need to finish! I love the idea of focusing on the gifts and blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding