Review: Love Without Limits


List Price: 21.99
ISBN: 978-1-60142-617-8
Release: November 18, 2014
Religion/Christian Life/Inspirational







            `Love Without Limits` is based on the experiences of Nick Vujicic and his wife Kanae. It takes the reader through their first meeting, their engagement, wedding, and the birth of their son Kiyoshi. The story recounts how they grew to love one another through personal insecurities and their victories.
             When I saw `Love Without Limits` as a review book, I was excited to read about Nick's marriage. The couple are shown together on the beautiful cover as well as in several pictures in the book. My first introduction to Nick was the book `Life Without Limits`. You can read my review for that book here.
               I recommend this book to older teens and young adults who contemplate marrying one day. I also recommend it to anyone who would like to read more about Nick Vujicic.

More Info

Author Bio

Author Website

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™