My Top Ten 2014 Releases I Read in 2014




This week's Top Ten is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish
This week's Top Ten Tuesday question:
Top Ten books I read in 2014 (overall, particular genre, 2014 releases)
Only (1) of my list was not published in 2014.

(1) Abraham (Charles R. Swindoll)

(2) Another Summer (Rebecca Stevenson)

(3) Love Without Limits (Nick & Kanae Vujicic)

(4) Steel Will (Shilo Harris)

(5) The Greatest Gift (Ann Voskamp)

(6) The Reason (Lacey Sturm)

(7) The River (Beverly Lewis)

(8) The Secret of Pembrooke Park (Julie Klassen)

(9) The Trail (Ed Underwood)

(10) Where Treetops Glisten (Tricia Goyer, Cara Putman, Sarah Sundin)


My question:
What is your Top Ten books read in 2014?




Comments

Linda Kay said…
Michelle, I am amazed at how many books you have read. I'm lucky to have read 10 books in the entire year!
Nanna said…
I"m not sure about new books just yet although there a few on my list , nowhere near 10 but I have lots that I'd love to re read
Happy reading to you!

Helen
Sandee said…
I've read so many that I've lost count. I know the one I like the most was Mean Streak by Sandra Brown.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™