Authors I'm Thankful For

 
This week's Top Ten was inspired by The Broke and The Bookish
I didn't have an answer for this week's actual Top Ten.
So I am borrowing from a previous week's Top Ten.

Top Ten authors I am thankful for:

(1) Wendy Blight (Living So That)

(2) Elizabeth George (A Woman After God's Own Heart)

(3) Sharon Jaynes (The Power of a Woman's Words)

(4) Max Lucado (Fearless)

(5) Joyce Meyer (Power Thoughts Devotional)

(6) Beth Moore (Children of the Day)

(7) Stormie Omartian (The Prayer That Changes Everything)

(8) Alene Snodgrass (I'm a Fixer-Upper)

(9) Charles R. Swindoll (Abraham)

(10) Joanna Weaver (Lazarus Awakening)


My Question:
What author(s) are you thankful for?

Comments

I don't see a date on this post, so I'm not sure if this is your current post, but the authors I'm most thankful for are (besides the writers of the Bible),
N.T. Wright
R.C. Sproul
C.S. Lewis
G.K. Chesterton
Francis Schaeffer
Dorothy L. Sayers
P.G. Wodehouse

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Linda Kay said…
Michelle, I'm currently in a Bible study with Beth Moore - Children of the Day. She is so amazing.
Amanda Holmes said…
What a great idea for this week! I love your list.;)
Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Michelle F said…
Hi, Linda Kay!

Yes, Beth is amazing.
She did her COTD study online this past summer. I followed along with a friend.
Actually, I met this friend through an online Beth Moore study years ago. Fun!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Michelle F said…
Hi, Amanda!

Thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Sandee said…
I'm not familiar with any of these authors. I should give them a try.

Have a terrific day. ☺
Michelle F said…
Hi, Judy!

I am familiar with most of the ones you mentioned.
But, I haven't read much of their works.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author Debbie Lynne Costello