Top Ten Places I Would Like To visit


This week's Top Ten is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish.
This week's Top Ten: Ten places books made me want to visit
(real or fictional)

(1) Levi's WILL (W. Dale Cramer)  Ohio

(2) Sisterchick's in Wooden Shoes! (Robin Jones Gunn) Netherlands

(3) Sisterchick's do the Hula! (Robin Jones Gunn) Hawaii

(4) Sisterchick's say Ooh La La! (Robin Jones Gunn) Paris

(5) Sisterchick's on the Loose! (Robin Jones Gunn) Finland

(6) Sisterchick's in Sombreros! (Robin Jones Gunn) Mexico

(7) The River (Beverly Lewis) Lancaster County

(8) The Penny Whistle (B. J. Hoff) Skingle Creek, Kentucky

(9) Toward a New Beginning (r. William Rogers) Arkansas

(10) Love Find's You in Victory Heights, Washington
(Tricia Goyer & Ocieanna Fleiss)   Victory Heights, Washington

Comments

I've been to Paris and I enjoyed it so much! Hope you get to visit someday.
Michelle F said…
Hi Debby,

Thanks for stopping by.
Paris seems like an interesting place to visit.
Sandee said…
I've been to Hawaii and Mexico. Love Hawaii.

Have a fabulous day. ☺
Michelle F said…
Hi Sandee,

I have a friend who took a Hawaiian cruise with her husband. They said it's beautiful.
Linda Kay said…
Michelle, there are so many beautiful places....don't forget Texas Hill Country. There's a special invitation for you!
A quadminium could be called a townhouse but there are only 4 units, 3 around and one above the garages which was only a one level unit. The others had two floors.
Michelle F said…
Hi Cora Linn,

Thank you!

I hope you have a great week.
Michelle F said…
Hi Linda Kay,

Thank you!
Texas Hill Country sounds inviting and thank you for the invitation.

We are actually looking to make a big move in summer 2015. Not sure where yet. Hubby asked me if I wanted to move to Wilmington, N.C., S.C., Texas, or Florida. I said I'd love to move to Wilmington. He's an EEG Tech at a hospital so that's the job he would be looking for.
Michelle F said…
Debby,

Thank you so much for explaining that.
That's pretty much the way I pictured it.

Have a great evening!
Michelle F said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean