Top Ten Books on a Deserted Island
This week's Top Ten was inspired by The Broke and The Bookish
I did not have answers for this week's Top Ten.
So I am borrowing from a previous Top Ten.
Question: Top Ten books I'd want on a deserted island.
(2) Who Speaks to Your Heart (Stacy Hawkins Adams)
(3) The Chasm (Randy Alcorn)
(4) Life After Art (Matt Appling)
(5) Kaleidoscope (Patsy Clairmont)
(6) Dancing with My Father (Sally Clarkson)
(7) I Dare You to Change (Bil Cornelius)
(8) Sisterchicks in Wooden Shoes! (Robin Jones Gunn)
(9) Sisterchicks do the Hula! (Robin Jones Gunn)
(10) Sisterchicks say OOh La La! (Robin Jones Gunn)
My Question: What Top Ten books would you want with you on a deserted island?