Top Ten Books on a Deserted Island



This week's Top Ten was inspired by The Broke and The Bookish
I did not have answers for this week's Top Ten.
So I am borrowing from a previous Top Ten.

Question: Top Ten books I'd want on a deserted island.


(1) Bible

(2) Who Speaks to Your Heart (Stacy Hawkins Adams)

(3) The Chasm (Randy Alcorn)

(4) Life After Art (Matt Appling)

(5) Kaleidoscope (Patsy Clairmont)

(6) Dancing with My Father (Sally Clarkson)

(7) I Dare You to Change (Bil Cornelius)

(8) Sisterchicks in Wooden Shoes! (Robin Jones Gunn)

(9) Sisterchicks do the Hula! (Robin Jones Gunn)

(10) Sisterchicks say OOh La La! (Robin Jones Gunn)

My Question: What Top Ten books would you want with you on a deserted island?


Comments

Sandee said…
Well, that's a tough question. It wouldn't take long to read 10 books. Well the Bible with take a long time. Something for me to ponder.

Have a fabulous day. ☺
Fun, and a great question. Hmm. I'd take the Bible, Simply Christian by N.T. Wright, Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen, Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis, The Holiness of God by R.C. Sproul, The Everlasting Man by G.K. Chesterton, Five Red Herrings by Dorothy Sayers, All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot, The Westminster Shorter Catechism, a favorite history book, a bird identification book, a wild edible plant identification book and I'd sneak in 'What To Do When There's No Doctor' first aid book.
Michelle F said…
Hi Judy,

Thanks for stopping by.
You have a great list of books.
Amanda Holmes said…
I love the "Sisterchicks" series! I have only read the first three though, so I need to read the rest. They make me want to travel.;)
I love your choices! #1 would be on my list. Otherwise... Chronicles of Narnia, Jane Austen, and Little Women?:)
Michelle F said…
Oh, me too! When I read the Sisterchick books I always imagine being there with a friend. They always put me in the spirit of traveling.

Your choices are great!

Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™