Hodgepodge Wednesday ~ Turn and Turn
To join Wednesday Hodgepodge just click on the above button.
This is a weekly meme where Joyce asks the questions and bloggers answer.
(1) Elizabeth Lawrence is quoted as saying `Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn." So have you done just that? And what did you leave undone in order to do so?
A- I have not sat still just to watch the leaves turn. I have admired the different colors from a distance and while I swept the sidewalk.
(2) Since we're talking turning...what's one thing you feel your doing `every time you turn around`?
A- I seem to be cooking or washing dishes the most. I enjoy cooking, not so much washing dishes.
(3) How hard is it for you to `turn the other cheek`?
A- I'm doing a study on our words and I hope some of the positive qualities are rubbing off on me.
(4) When did you last turn a drawer, your car, a room, or your entire house upside down looking for something? Did you find it?
A- I honestly don't remember.
(5) `One good turn deserves another`...were you most recently on the giving or receiving end of that sentiment?
(6) Red, yellow, and orange are the colors are fall. Also the colors of fruit. If you were permitted only one color of fruit in your diet, which would you choose? This question isn't as easy as it sounds, at least not for Joyce.
A- I would pick orange as the color and orange as the fruit.
(7) The Hunt for Red October , October Sky , Halloween ...which October film is your favorite?
A- I haven't seen any of these. I don't like scare films, so if I were to watch one it would be October Sky.
(8) Insert your random thought here...
Since we're turning...