Hodgepodge Wednesday ~ Turn and Turn



To join Wednesday Hodgepodge just click on the above button.
This is a weekly meme where Joyce asks the questions and bloggers answer.

(1) Elizabeth Lawrence is quoted as saying `Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn." So have you done just that? And what did you leave undone in order to do so?

A- I have not sat still just to watch the leaves turn. I have admired the different colors from a distance and while I swept the sidewalk.

(2) Since we're talking turning...what's one thing you feel your doing `every time you turn around`?

A- I seem to be cooking or washing dishes the most. I enjoy cooking, not so much washing dishes.

(3) How hard is it for you to `turn the other cheek`?

A- I'm doing a study on our words and I hope some of the positive qualities are rubbing off on me.

(4) When did you last turn a drawer, your car, a room, or your entire house upside down looking for something? Did you find it?

A- I honestly don't remember.

(5) `One good turn deserves another`...were you most recently on the giving or receiving end of that sentiment?

A- both

(6) Red, yellow, and orange are the colors are fall. Also the colors of fruit. If you were permitted only one color of fruit in your diet, which would you choose? This question isn't as easy as it sounds, at least not for Joyce.

A- I would pick orange as the color and orange as the fruit.

(7) The Hunt for Red October  , October Sky , Halloween  ...which October film is your favorite?

A- I haven't seen any of these. I don't like scare films, so if I were to watch one it would be October Sky.

(8) Insert your random thought here...
Since we're turning...

Comments

April said…
Love the song you shared for your random thought...one of my favorites!
Michelle F said…
Thanks, April!

I pray your week is going well.
Linda Kay said…
Such a lovely video...I like the orange as well. I really did enjoy "Hunt for Red October", mostly because Sean Connery is in it!
Great answers! Have a great week!
Beautiful fall colors! And Hunt for Red October is a pretty good movie. :-)
Michelle F said…
Thanks, Judy!

Have a great day!
Sandee said…
Loved the video. I've not heard that song in years. Now it's stuck in my head. Thank you.

Have a fabulous day. ☺
Buife D. Nomeh said…
I love reading these hodgepodges as I learn more about you. Personally, I wouldn't go for orange--really not my fruit.

Hope you're having a wonderful fall.
Joyce said…
October Sky is excellent! Really well done, and a heart warming story. I am a fan of the color orange too. Enjoy your day!
Cheryl said…
Love, love, love the song! I haven't heard it in years. It has such a good message! Thanks for posting it.
Michelle F said…
Hi Sandee,

It's funny the songs I recall as I do these meme's.

Have a great week!
Thanks for stopping by!
I love that song and its meaning. Thanks for that. I always think about joining this meme, but haven't yet.
Chloe Jo is mending slowly. We are still waiting for results from the lab work.
Hug.
Michelle F said…
Hi Ann,

I'm so glad Chloe Jo is mending...slowly.

Thanks! I've always liked that song.
I like the video they put with the song.

Blessings!
Elizabeth Day said…
Enjoyed the song and meeting you today for Hodgepodge.
Michelle F said…
Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for stopping by.
It's nice to meet you, too.

Have a great afternoon!

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author Debbie Lynne Costello