Books I Just Had To Have...
This weeks Top Ten was inspired by The Broke and The Bookish.
I did not have answers for this week's actual Top Ten.
So I am borrowing from a previous Top Ten.
These are books I just had to have....but are still sitting on my bookshelf.
(1) Thunder in the Morning Calm (Don Brown) 2011
(2) God uses Cracked Pots (Patsy Clairmont) 1991
(3) Searching For Spice (Megan DiMaria) 2008
(4) Out of the Dust (Karen Hesse) 2009
(5) The Brotherhood (Jerry B. Jenkins) 2011
(6) Outlaw Marshall (Al & Joanna Lacy) 2009
(7) My Sister Dilly (Maureen Lang) 2008
(8) The Carousel Painter (Judith Miller) 2009
(9) Anne of Green Gables (L.M. Montgomery) 2004 Edition
(10) The Last Valentine (James Michael Pratt) 1998
My question(s): Do you have books you've had a while and haven't read? Have you read any of these books? Which ones have you read, if any? Should I break down and read them? Why?