Books I Just Had To Have...



This weeks Top Ten was inspired by The Broke and The Bookish.
I did not have answers for this week's actual Top Ten.
So I am borrowing from a previous Top Ten.

These are books I just had to have....but are still sitting on my bookshelf.

(1) Thunder in the Morning Calm (Don Brown) 2011

(2) God uses Cracked Pots (Patsy Clairmont) 1991

(3) Searching For Spice (Megan DiMaria) 2008

(4) Out of the Dust (Karen Hesse) 2009

(5) The Brotherhood (Jerry B. Jenkins) 2011

(6) Outlaw Marshall (Al & Joanna Lacy) 2009

(7) My Sister Dilly (Maureen Lang) 2008

(8) The Carousel Painter (Judith Miller) 2009

(9) Anne of Green Gables (L.M. Montgomery) 2004 Edition

(10) The Last Valentine (James Michael Pratt) 1998

My question(s): Do you have books you've had a while and haven't read? Have you read any of these books? Which ones have you read, if any? Should I break down and read them? Why?

Comments

Grantham Lynn said…
Great list! I love your new background! Have a great week.
Sandee said…
It's always good to have books that need reading. You never know when the mood will strike and you'll pull one of these down. I always smile at the books I've yet to read.

Have a terrific day. ☺
Michelle F said…
Hi, Sherry!

Thanks! I wondered how the background would look to other readers.

Have a great week!
Grantham Lynn said…
Thanks for coming by! Have a great week!
Miss Kathy said…
Well, of course Anne of Green Gables needs a regular visit - and I think we all have our books stacked up that we just "Had to have" - waiting for the many years necessary to actually read them all. It's challenging when your husband is a career bookseller . . . gah! Often buried in them over here.
Joy!
Kathy
Michelle F said…
Hi Miss Kathy!

Thanks for dropping by.
I have seen Anne of Green Gables on video. Which I loved.
But haven't taken the time to read the book.
Amanda Holmes said…
I like the Anne of Green Gable stories, though I may of liked Emily of New Moon (by L. M. Montgomery) even better. I think it is still worth reading!
I haven't read any of the other books, though I know a lot of the authors. Judith Miller is lovely! I'm reading her book, The Brickmaker's Bride, at the moment. I love how she brings her characters to life!
Blessings!
Michelle F said…
Hi Amanda!

Thanks for your insight.
I may pull out `The Carousel Painter` very soon.

Have a great week!!
Since I don't have your email address, I decided to write this on one of your older posts. Thank you so much for all your nice comments on my blog! I enjoyed each one. And I think I would go crazy if I had to use the hunt and peck. If you wanted, I know there must be computer typing (keyboard) lessons. I know our kids used Mario Teaches Typing. As for me, I learned from a cranky little shriveled woman at my high school. Lol Then again, you're probably a more patient person than I am. And isn't it fun blogging and getting to know people across the country (and world) . :-)
Michelle F said…
Thanks!

I'm glad you enjoyed reading my comments.
Yes, I'm loving getting to know new people.

I find I follow so many blogs it's hard to keep up.

I don't have the patience, right now, to learn how to type correctly. So I guess I'll stay with the ol` hunt and peck...LOL

Blessings

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™