Top Ten Books To Read This Fall



This week's Top Ten is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish
The Question: What are the top ten books on my Fall to read list?

(1) A Promise in Pieces (Emily T. Wierenga)

(2) Abraham (Charles R. Swindoll)

(3) Points of Power (Yolanda Adams)

(4) Feathers from My Nest (Beth Moore)

(5) Get Out of That Pit (Beth Moore)

(6) Be Anxious for Nothing (Joyce Meyer)

(7) Battlefield of the Mind (Joyce Meyer)

(8) Messy Beautiful Love (Darlene Schacht)

(9) Life after Art (Matt Appling)

(10) The Power of a Woman's Words (Sharon Jaynes)

My question is: What are the top books on your tbr list?

Comments

bj said…
Thanks for this list...
I read more in the winter than summer and I LOVE Readers Digest Cond. books and have quite a few.
Michelle F said…
Hi! bj, your welcome!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Fall!!
Grantham Lynn said…
Looks like a great list. I would like to check a few out at the library! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for coming by today! Have a great Wednesday.
Michelle F said…
Hi, Sherry!

I'm presently reading `A Promise in Pieces`

Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™