Top Books That Were Hard For Me




This week's Top Ten is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish.
Top Ten (Six) books that were hard for me for various reasons.

(1) How To Read A Book (Mortimer Adler)

(2) The Stonewycke Trilogy (Michael Phillips & Judith Pella)

(3) War and Remembrance (Herman Wouk)

(4) War and Peace (Leo Tolstoy)

(5) The Birth of Britain (Winston S. Churchill)

(6) The Unseen Essential (James P. Gills, M.D. & Heartlight)

My Question: What top books were hard for you?

Comments

Susan Cook said…
I never tried War & Peace - but that is famous for being so hard to read.

I remember my Mom gave me Pillars of the Earth a long time ago and I read a lot of it but gave up on it - very hard to read!
Sandee said…
War and Peace I've still not finished. It's in the bookshelf waiting for me.

Have a terrific day. ☺
Michelle F said…
Sandee, I read War and Peace. But, I cannot remember what I read.

Have a great day!
Michelle F said…
Hi, Susan!

Pillars of the Earth sounds interesting.

Thanks for stopping by.
Amanda Holmes said…
I like Michael Phillips books, but they can be a bit dry and hard to get into. They are usually worth it though!:D
Miss Kathy said…
I loved the Stonewycke Trilogy - just wish I had more time for such pleasure reading. The Caledonia Stone series was great, too!
Joy!
Kathy

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall