Ten Authors I've Only Read One Book From...



This week's Top Ten is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish
The Question: Ten authors you've read only one book from and need to read more.

(1) Randy Alcorn: The Chasm

(2) Lynn Austin: Though Waters Roar

(3) Patsy Clairmont: Kaleidoscope

(4) W. Dale Cramer: Levi's Will

(5) Chris Fabry: Almost Heaven

(6) David Gregory: The Last Christian

(7) Kristen Heitzmann: The Rose Legacy 

(8) Jerry B. Jenkins: Twas the Night Before

(9) Michael Landon Jr. (Cindy Kelley): The Silent Gift

(10) Francine Rivers: Leota's Garden

My question is: which authors do you need to read more of their books?

Comments

Sandee said…
I've not read any of these. I have my favorite authors as most do and I tend to read everything they write.

Have a fabulous day. ☺
Linda Kay said…
Although his writing borders sometimes on sacrilegious, I really enjoy Daniel Brown's writing, as I am amazed at where he comes up with all the symbolism.
rosemond cates said…
Oh, I really like Kristen Heitzmann & Francine Rivers! I haven't read the ones you've listed though...I'll have to check them out!
Amanda Holmes said…
It's been a while since I read any of Randy Alcorn's books, but I remember enjoying them!
I love Francine Rivers "Mark of the Lion" series, if you ever decide to give some of her other books a go.;)
Great list!
Bluerose said…
I've only read one book by Francine Rivers, too, but I really want to read more!
Michelle F said…
I recently bought Francine Rivers `and the Shofar Blew`
I look forward to reading it.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall