Books I wish I had Read
This week's Top Ten was inspired by The Broke and the Bookish.
I am also linking up with the Cozy Reading Spot.
Top Ten books I wish I had read as a child.
(1) Ride on the Wind (Alice Dalgliesh)
(2) The Courage of Sarah Noble (Alice Dalgliesh)
(3) Charlotte's Web (E. B. White)
(4) Stuart Little (E. B. White)
(5) National Velvet (Enid Bagnold)
(6) Thimble Summer (Elizabeth Enright)
(7) Mr. Popper's Penguins (Richard & Florence Atwater)
(8) The Door in the Wall (Marguerite de Angeli)
(9) The Story of Dr. Doolittle (Hugh Lofting)
(10) The Secret Garden (Frances Hodgson Burnett)
What books do you wish you had read as a child?
What books do/did you read-aloud to your child(ren)?