Top Ten Books I Want
This week's Top Ten is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish
The Question: What Top Ten books do I really want to read but don't own yet?
(1) A Promise in Pieces (Emily Wierenga)
(2) The Butterfly and the Violin (Kristy Cambron)
(3) Into the Wild (Jon Krakauer)
(4) In The Mirror (Kaira Rouda)
(5) A Grace Revealed (Jerry Sittser)
(6) A Grace Disguised (Jerry Sittser)
(7) Yankee in Atlanta (Jocelyn Green)
(8) Finding Spiritual Whitespace (Bonnie Gray)
(9) The Hidden White House (Robert Klara)
(10) The Book of Unknown Americans (Christina Henriquez)
I am linking up with Top Ten Tuesday and Cozy Reading Spot.
I'm also linking up with Make My Saturday Sweet and Friendship Friday.
As I was looking up these books I found a couple on sale.
So I may go ahead and buy them. Can't beat .99 on Kindle.
Which books would you most like to read but don't own yet?