Sunday Praise (5)



I'm linking up with Spiritual Sundays

Comments

Anita Johnson said…
Another new song for me!
Grantham Lynn said…
Oh this is great. I haven't heard it before. Great lyrics/message! Will have to use on a Sunday.
Have a Blessed Day,
Sherry
Michelle F said…
Hi Anita,

I'm glad you like it.

Have a blessed week.
Michelle F said…
Hi Sherry,

Gwen Smith is one of my favorite artists.
She has some really meaningful songs.

I hope you have a great week.
Sandee said…
Have a blessed Sunday. :)
Michelle F said…
Hi Sandee,

Thank you so much.

May God bless you this week.
Buife D. Nomeh said…
Hello Mitchy, just wanted to stop by and say hi back. You left an 'it's nice to meet you' on my blog and I thought why don't we really 'meet'. Great meeting you dear.

I hope you've replaced the AC by the way :)

God bless you.
Michelle F said…
Hi Buife,

Thanks for stopping by.
In an effort to get to `know` you I am now following you via G+
Sarah E. Albom said…
I haven't heard this song before :)
Alexis AKA MOM said…
LOVE this song!! Thanks for sharing :)
CGrace said…
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Feel free to drop by my blog to see the questions I posted.
Michelle F said…
Hi CGrace,

I consider it an honor.
I am working on it now.
Thanks for visiting and for the tag.

Have a great day!

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean