My Top Ten Karen Kingsbury Novels

It's Top Ten Tuesday at The Broke and The Bookish. Today we list top ten books we would give to readers who have never read x (a certain author, historical fiction, certain topic, etc.)

I'll list my top Karen Kingsbury books:

(1) Leaving (Bailey Flanigan series)

(2) Learning (Bailey Flanigan series)

(3) Longing (Bailey Flanigan series)

(4) Loving (Bailey Flanigan series)

(5) Redemption (Redemption series)

(6) Remember (Redemption series)

(7) Return (Redemption series)

(8) Rejoice (Redemption series)

(9) Reunion (Redemption series)

(10) Like Dandelion Dust

I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday and Cozy Reading Spot.
So, What are your top ten books you would want others to read?
I'm also linking up to Make My Saturday Sweet and Friendship Friday

Comments

I love your Karen Kingsbury list! I have read some of hers, but certainly not all; this gives me a great reminder! Great list and happy to link up with you all.
bj said…
What a great list.
I do most of my reading in the wintertime, with a fire and a cup of hot coffee. :)
xo
Michelle F said…
Hi BJ,

In the winter I enjoy cuddling up, either under a blanket or inside my soft robe, and reading.
Have a great weekend :)
Susan Cook said…
I've never read any of those books from that author. Thanks for the recommendation.

I read a 3 book series that I really liked by the author Jennifer Donnely. that I would recommend if you like historical fiction type books.
Michelle F said…
Hi Susan,

Thanks, I'll look her up.

Have a great weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author Debbie Lynne Costello