Hodgepodge Wednesday - Dolphin Week
It's another week of Hodgepodge questions from Joyce at `From
This Side of The Pond. To play along, and visit others, just hit the button.
(1) The best part of waking up is:
A- Making my hubby's breakfast, then reading to him while he eats.
We also spend time in prayer before he leaves for work.
(2) Given a choice, which animal interaction would you most like to experience (or for you non-adventure lovers....which would you dislike the least?) swim with the dolphins in one of several locations in the Florida Keys, a lion encounter ten miles from Victoria Falls (Africa), or a day at a remote base camp high in the Big Sur wildernes via the Ventana Wildlife Society helping track California Condors?
A- I would love to swim with the dolphins (and manatees). You would not find me tracking Condors..
(3) What is something you fear about old age? Something you look forward to?
A- Well, here in my middle age I realize those older than me are passing on. I am soon going to be in their spot. The next senior citizen. What legacy am I leaving behind? How will I be remembered? I fear for my health since I have diabetes. I fear if I will have health coverage and what kind of medical staff will be taking care of me. I am looking forward to spending my last days with my husband.
(4) Hot sauce...are you a fan? If you answered yes what's something you make/eat that must have hot sauce? On a scale of 1 - 10, how hot is too hot?
A- I like hot sauce on something things, where it would blend in. I like it on chili and spaghetti (with red tomato sauce). Too hot would probably be a 5.
(5) It's been said that children learn what they live. What do you think children learn at your house?
A- Hopefully they have learned good manners.
(6) What's your favorite movie with a number in its title?
A- Apollo 13
(7) Saturday (August 16) is National Tell A Joke Day...share one here.
A- I can't think of one...
(8) Insert your random thought here.
A- Happy Anniversary to my husband of over 25 years...