Friday Book Hop (2)

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. 
 This week's question was submitted by Elizabeth of Silver's Reviews.

                                  The Question:
Do you request notifications of new replies when you post a comment on a blog post?

                                   My Answer:
I do not request notifications,
and don't like those blog posts which have it already decided for you.
I have accidentally requested notifications because it was set up to do so.
Please give your commentors the choice of receiving more e-mails.

                                    Your Turn:
Do you request notifications of new replies? Why? Why not?

Comments

Elizabeth said…
I never saw a blog with notifications already set up. I will have to watch for that.

I usually request notifications because I like to stay in the loop. :)

Have a great weekend.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer
Michelle F said…
Hi Elizabeth, thanks for stopping by.
Yes, it doesn't happen too often.
But I try to look for it before I post.

Have a great weekend!
Elizabeth said…
Thanks, Michelle.

I knew you replied because I have notifications on. :) :)

Sandee said…
I hate that feature too. Sometimes I don't catch it and get flooded with comments that I don't want to see. Then I have to unsubscribe from the comments. Pain in the rear.

Have a fabulous day. ☺
Michelle F said…
Hi Elizabeth, I guess they do serve a purpose after all. However, I still wouldn't want more email than I can handle :)

I am now following you via Bloglovin :)

Michelle F said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
I did my Liebster Award today! I also am following you on Bloglovin' but as a rule I use Feedly. I have them both active. Have a nice weekend.
Michelle F said…
Sandee,Thanks for stopping by :)
Michelle F said…
Debby, Thank you so much. I'm headed your way now. Thank you for following me on Bloglovin`

Wishing you a good weekend!
Linda Kay said…
I like to get notices when someone leaves a post on my blog, so that if I choose to, I can send a reply by email. I do not want to receive other peoples' comments on other blogs, however...I get quite enough email as it is.
Buife D. Nomeh said…
I don't request for the email notification. If I hope that my comment will be replied by the blogger, I bookmark the page and check back later, when it's convenient.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall