Back To School Quiz

You Are an Average Achiever
You are fairly driven, but the big win always seems a bit beyond your reach. You lack intense passion.

You are most likely to succeed if you are working with other talented people. You thrive on a team.

Your greatest skill is making something out of nothing. You don't need much to feel inspired.

Your biggest stumbling block in life is your lack of self confidence. You are a lot more capable than you give yourself credit for.

You're so thankful for everything in your life. It's hard for you to pick just one thing.
Blogthings: 100's of Fun, Free Quizzes!

So what kind of student are you?
I would love to know..
You could either take the quiz
and post it, or just comment.
I look forward to getting to know you.
I am linking up with Cozy Reading Spot.

Comments

Grantham Lynn said…
Thanks for linking. I did the same series.
Have a good weekend.
bj said…
I haven't taken this test yet.:)
Don't worry, if you win the sign, I'll contact you and if you are gone, you can get in touch with me when you get home.
Have fun...
Michelle F said…
BJ, thank you so much.
Michelle F said…
Sherry, thanks for stopping by.
I wish you the best.
I got what you got! I was never crazy about school and back in the day I really only graduated because my teachers liked me.
Michelle F said…
Hi Debby, I hated school and quit. I'm not sure if my teachers liked me, or not. I never was the teachers pet and I liked to talk..a lot. I didn't have a teacher that wanted to actually help me, they just wanted to pass me along. Thank you for taking the quiz and letting me know what you got.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding