A - Z suggested reading

A reading challenge. Listing your books A - Z, what books do you most want to read?

A - (The) Amazing Danis (David L Scovill)

B- (The) Big 5 - Oh! (Sandra D. Bricker)

C- C is for Christmas (Warren W. Wiersbe)

D- Desires of my Heart (Heather Bixler)

E- Excather (Gregory J. Downs)

F- Faith, Hope, and Love (Dr. Bob Christensen)

G- (The) Gift of Christmas Present (Melody Carlson)

H- Hadassah: One Night with the King (Tommy Tenney)

I- Intimacy with God (T. D. Jakes)

J- It's No Secret (Rachel Olsen)

K- Kingdom Journey's (Seth Barnes)

L- (A) Lancaster County Christmas (Suzanne Woods Fisher)

M- Michal (Jill Eileen Smith)

N- No Other gods (Kelly Minter)

O- One Thousand Gifts (Ann Voskamp)

P- Pride, Prejudice, and Cheese Grits (Mary Jane Hathaway)

Q- Quilt of Faith (Mary Tatem)

R- Rebekah (Jill Eileen Smith)

S- Sarai (Jill Eileen Smith)

T- Two Scoops of Grace with Chuckles on Top (Jeanette Levellie)

U- (The) Ultimate Gift (Jim Stovall)

V- (A) Vote of Confidence (Robin Lee Hatcher)

W- Walking with Bilbo (Sarah Arthur)

X-

Y- You're Already Amazing  (Holley Gerth)

Z-

What is your X or Z book(s)?

I am linking up with Make My Saturday Sweet, Saturday Sharefest, No Rules Blog Party, Recommendation Saturday, and Saturday Soiree Blog Party

Comments

Wow! I don't know if I could come up with such an impressive list.
bj said…
Computers and blogging put a big stop to my reading. I seldom read anymore. Shame on me....:(
Michelle F said…
Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for stopping by and the kind comment.
Michelle F said…
Hi BJ,

I am trying to find a happy medium.

Between blogging, visiting blogs, reading from my Kindle and reading for reviews my day is spent.

Have a great weekend!
You've got quite a list of books! Thanks for linking, leaving a comment and for adding my link party at the end of your post. Wishing you a blessed weekend! Tina from Make My Saturday Sweet on Amanda's Books and More
Poppy said…
Hi Michelle,

I'm afraid I'm in the same boat as BJ...blogging has, for the most part, taken over my reading material. I think it has to do with the fact that it is also a creative outlet for me, writing, taking photos, visiting other bloggers, forming friendships. etc! So, don't feel too guilty in the end.

Thanks for the wonderful list, though - I
might need it one day!

Poppy
P.S. Thank you for your very sweet comment on my current post!
Michelle F said…
Hi Christina,

Thanks for stopping by. These books I have on my Kindle. Most of them were free at one time.
Michelle F said…
Hi Poppy,

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some comment luv.
I hope the list will be a great resource sometime.
Mary said…
First off, thanks for dropping by my blog Michelle! Secondly, I think the Ann Voskamp book sounds cool. So that's my vote. :)

Have a great evening!
Michelle F said…
Hi Mary,

Thank you for stopping by!
It was a pleasure to visit you.

Ann Voskamp is a good writer.
She has a blog that I love to read.

Have a wonderful weekend :)
Kimberly G said…
That's a good idea to do a list like this. I've been having a hard time keeping up with reading lately, but I have a few books to read.
http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com
Michelle F said…
Hi Kimberly,

Thank you so much for stopping by.

It can be hard to find time for reading.
The only priority in my life is the Bible.
Other than that I am trying to find a balance between blogging, reading and life in general.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean