Teaser Tuesday: Life Without Limits


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 My Teasers:

(1) If you don't shine from within, it may be because you rely on others to validate you, to give you confidence, and to make you feel appreciated.

(2) You should love yourself as a reflection of God's love and as someone put on this earth to make a unique contribution.

Book: Life Without Limits
Author: Nick Vujicic
Page # 78

You may purchase this book through Amazon.com

Comments

madamevauquer said…
Thanks, Michelle. I don't read a lot of non-fiction (even though mine this week is also non-fiction, lol), but this looks like a good option.
Kathy Martin said…
Both are interesting thoughts. My teasers are from Shield of Winter by Nalini Singh and Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne. Happy reading!
Thanks, Madame Vauquer.
You can see my review of this book here: http://newhorizonreviews.blogspot.com/2011/04/review-life-without-limits-nick-vujicic.html
Ashna said…
This sounds like a great and inspiring read. Thanks for sharing. Here is The Beholder (Kindle 78%)
- Ivan Amberlake
Ashna said…
These are very true statements. Here is My Teaser
Heather said…
Thanks for sharing your teasers, and for visiting my blog. Have a good week! ☺
inspiriting points! thanks for sharing and glad you stopped in at FHC =)
I saw either audiobooks or dvds of Nick the other day - will check them out when I'm back that way..
HapPy reading ;)
Interesting thoughts! Thanks for sharing (:
Kym T said…
My sons have really been impressed by Nick Vujicic and I think my oldest read this book. Good teasers!
Yvonne said…
These are great teasers!
Michelle F said…
Thanks, everyone, for your comments.
I am so excited to be blogging again
Looking forward to staying in touch.
Hi Michelle,

I don't read a lot of non fiction, especially memoirs and biographies, however I do know of Nick Vujicic, as there was a television programme about him, which I caught a few months back, here in the UK.

He really is an amazing and totally inspirational guy and I am in awe of his lifetime achievements and the ambitions he still has on his agenda.

I'm afraid that I can so relate to and see so much of myself and my personality traits, in that first teaser line. It is really quite scary and almosy shaming!

Thanks for sharing and for stopping by Fiction Books this week. I love the opportunity to get to know new to me bloggers, so your visits and comments will always be very welcome and appreciated.

Yvonne.
Tracy Ramey said…
Powerful teasers. Thanks for sharing!
carol said…
Great teaser. Sounds like a book worth reading.
Michelle F said…
Carol, I am on my 2nd reading of this book. It is one worth reading and reading again :)
Susan Cook said…
I like the second passage you quoted from this - sounds great :)

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding