Review: Another Summer







Price: $1.99
Format: Kindle
Release: 6/15/2014
Length: 142 pages (estimated)
Publisher: Solstice Publishing
Contemporary Romance








          As the novel opens, Tracy Ratcliffe, literary agent, comes to Wentworth Cove, Maine for a relaxing vacation. It turns out to be a vacation full of suspense.  It's interesting to note that a few people believe they have seen her before. This opens up a mystery that arouses suspicion about her mother's past.
         I began this novel after lunch and finished reading it in 5 hours. It grabbed my attention from the start. This story is set in a small town, and it brought back memories of the small town I grew up in. This is a clean romantic novel, only one part made me feel uncomfortable. However, there is no foul language which one might associate with books of this genre. The overall message is inspiring. The novel does end with a twist. I'll give it 5* out of a possible 5*.
       I would recommend this novel to adult readers of romance novels. I would like to see more novels by this author.  This would make an easy summertime novel to read by the pool, resting at home, or just about anywhere.


Find Another Summer here:

Find Rebecca Stevenson here:


I received this Kindle Edition as a gift, for my honest review, from 
author Rebecca Stevenson. I was not financially compensated.

Comments

Yvonne said…
This looks really good. I'm going to add it to my wishlist. Thanks for the review.
Michelle F said…
Thanks! Enjoy reading!!
Michelle F said…
Hi Sheila! I think so too...
Cleo Bannister said…
This sounds like an excellent read, just the kind of book I enjoy.
Michelle F said…
Hi Cleo, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™