Mad Libs with Book Titles




Hi all, I was going through my Bloglovin` blog roll and saw on Deco My Heart that JoyAnne had done a Mad Libs with Book Titles, it looked like fun. So I thought I would give it a try...
Let me know if you decide to participate. I'd love to read your answers. Thanks

 In school I was: Against All Odds

People might be surprised I'm: Almost Perfect (:

I will never be: Always the Baker, Never the Bride

My fantasy job is: The Keeper

At the end of a long day: Awakening Mercy

I hate it when: Betrayed

Wish I had: A Better Way To Think

My family reunions are: Between Sundays

At a party you'd find me with: The Bird-Woman of the Lewis and Clark Expedition

I've never been to: Brazil: A Culinary Journey

A happy day includes: The Good Life

Motto I live by: Goodness and Mercy

On my bucket list: Gone to Green

In my next life, I want to be: The Dog Next Door

Linking up with Cozy Reading Spot, Make My Saturday Sweet, SITS Sharefest

Comments

Haha - some of those are very appropriate and funny! I think I will slide on over and see what I come up with! Thanks for the fun - have a great weekend!
Michelle F said…
I had a hard time coming up with some of them.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some comment luv.
Grantham Lynn said…
Fun post. Thanks for coming by.
Have a good weekend.
Michelle F said…
Grantham Lynn, thank you.
I hope you have a good weekend, also.
bj said…
i love this...:)
Michelle F said…
bj, Thank you. It was fun :)
JoyAnne said…
Love your answers! It took me a while to come up with all the answers!
Michelle F said…
JoyAnne, Thanks!
A couple of those I could have switched.

Motto I live by: The Good Life

A happy day includes: Goodness and Mercy

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding