Left or Right Brained

You Are 40% Left Brained, 60% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Comments

Bluerose said…
I got 30% left, and 70% right. :)
Michelle F said…
Hi Bluerose! That is interesting?
Do you agree with the results?
I am a little of both.
Michelle F said…
interesting shouldn't have a question mark.....sorry
Mari said…
I got 40/60 too, but 40 right and 60 left!
I came out 50-50 which seems about right for me!
Michelle F said…
I think mine should be more 50/50 as well.
I see a bit of me in both.I'm not good at math, but I do prefer reading & quiet.
Perhaps I'm a bit creative.
I enjoy working with my blog.
However, I don't day dream.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™