Hodgepodge Questions ~ 184



It's time for Hodgepodge Questions from Joyce at `From This Side of the Pond`. This is my first hodgepodge since I started blogging, again.

(1) "Summer is like childhood. It's full of warm memories and gone too soon." ~ Kellie Elmore
Agree or disagree? Share something you loved about the summers of your childhood.
A- Agree.. Almost every summer we went camping. The highlight of camping was Fort Wilderness at Disney World in Florida. This was back in the 70's and I was free to come and go at will. I rode my bike all around the campground and visited the Park at will.

(2) Are you a fan of auto racing - NASCAR, Indy, Stock, Grand Prix, etc. Ever been to a race in person?
Any desire to do this? Do you know a lot about cars? Do you notice any particular makes and models when you're out and about?
A- First, I have been to dirt car races with my husband. But, I'm not a big fan of auto racing. It's not on my bucket list to do again. It was interesting and I like it for the competition. I do not know a lot about cars. I know how to put gas in, although I haven't done that in a while. I am pleased to say I have a husband who graciously does that for me. When I'm out and about I notice there are a lot of mini-vans and I will notice a Hummer when I see one. I am surprised people want to own such vehicles.

(3) What's something you think is too serious to be joked about? Or do you think anything and everything is fair game?
A- Being President of The United States of America

(4) July 29th is National Lasagna Day. Are you a fan? Do you have a great recipe, and if so where did it come from? If given a choice would you choose a plate of lasagna or a plate of spaghetti?
A- Yes, I like lasagna. I don't have on certain recipe, as I make various kinds. I will be making a Mexican lasagna soon. If given a choice between lasagna or spaghetti it would depend on how it was made. I don't like spaghetti that is too dry. So I guess I'll say lasagna.

(5) What is a simple pleasure you would miss if it were not a regular part of your life?
A- My husbands guitar picking. He has several kinds of guitars and likes to play one of them before bed every night.

(6) If you could be the CEO of any company, which would you choose?
A- This is a hard question. Perhaps Krispy Kreme...I love their donuts.

(7) August is just around the bend...bid farewell to July in exactly seven words.
A- Good-bye July, you were a cool month!

(8) Insert your own random thought here.
A- Well, we've had some cool spells in July for which I am thankful. However, they say we are in for a Polar Vortex winter. I for one hope we don't have an ice storm. I also hope the roads are prepared and we don't have a mess like we did last year with stranded vehicles.

Comments

Joyce said…
I'm hoping we get a slightly milder winter this year. I'm not quite over last year's yet : ) Krispy Kreme-good answer!
Michelle F said…
me too..I hope for a milder winter :)
Thanks for stopping by and leaving some comment luv
bj said…
Loved reading these...
I don't give 2 cents for car racing...scares me but then, I'm such a wuss...!! :)
That must have been fun camping at Disney World. Mexican lasagna sounds good. I think I've seen some on Pinterest. Sounds like a lovely simple pleasure. Hope they are wrong about that weather forecast!
Michelle F said…
Hi Debby, It was fun. Those were the days..
Yes, I hope we have a mild winter.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean