A-Z Bookish Questionnaire

I found this questionnaire while reading Stray Thoughts blog. It looked interesting so I decided I would do it.

Author you've read the most books from: Karen Kingsbury...I have read physical books & listened to audio books.

Best sequel ever: Little House on the Prairie series.

Currently reading: Spoken For ( Robin Jones Gunn & Alyssa Joy Bethke)

Drink of choice while reading: water

E-reader or physical book: It depends on my mood. I like my Kindle for convenience. But, I like physical books that you can touch and smell.

Fictional character you probably would have actually dated in high school? Not sure

Glad you gave this book a chance: Living without Limits (Nick Vujicic)
Review here

Hidden gem book: The Silent Gift (Michael Landon Jr. & Cindy Kelley)
Review Here

Just finished: Another Summer (Rebecca Stevenson)
Review here

Kind of books you won't read: Nothing with foul language, horror books, certain mysteries

Longest book you've read: War & Peace (Leo Tolstoy)

Major book hangover because of: this is new to me...what is a book hangover?

Number of bookcases you own: 8

One book you read multiple times: Living without Limits (Nick Vujicic)

Preferred place to read: on my couch

Quote you like from a book you read: "The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in His love He will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing." (Zephaniah 3:17 NIV) Holy Bible

Reading regret:

Series you started and need to finish: The Arkansas Valley series (r. William Rogers)

Three of your all time favorite books:
(1) Living Without Limits (Nick Vujicic)
(2) The Red Gloves Collection (Karen Kingsbury)
(3) One Tuesday Morning (Karen Kingsbury)
and the (Bible)

Unapologetic fangirl for: Karen Kingsbury

Very excited for this release more than all the others: Shiloh Ranch (the continuation of The Arkansas Valley series) I'm only in the second book, but I hope another releases before I finish. There will be 7 in all.

Worst bookish habit: I don't like when people borrow a book, and when they return it, it looks worn.
Is that a habit...hmmm

X marks the spot: I'm assuming your talking about what marks my place. I always use bookmarks. Never dog-ear. I have bookmarks I've gotten free, some paid for and some my mom made from fabric.

Your latest book purchase: books 2-4 of the Arkansas Valley series.

Zzzz snatcher book: not sure..


I am linking up with Cozy Reading SpotLife of MegCreative Homemaker, The SITS Sharefest

Comments

Lisa notes... said…
I saw this on Barbara's blog too. Glad you followed through and did it yourself. I love seeing how others read books. Maybe one day I'll do it myself. :)

I still like both my Kindle and physical books too. It's nice to have choices.

I've seen Nick Vujicic's book around but have yet to read it. Maybe it's time...

I never dog-ear either. Just can't make myself do it. :)

Carrie said…
Ooooh, The Silent Gift IS a great book to listen under "hidden gem." I truly LOVED that book, finding it very interesting and well written!

Yes, the book hangover question is confusing! :D
Michelle F said…
Hi Lisa & Carrie!

Thank you so much for dropping by.
I look forward to getting to `know` you.
JoyAnne said…
I'm thinking a book hangover is what you have after staying up half the night to finish a book!
Michelle F said…
Hi JoyAnne! That makes sense. Thank you for clearing that up :)

Thank you for dropping by.
It's nice to meet you.
Cathy said…
Hi Michelle, I love this post! I may have to do it in the future.

I've had Nick Vujicic's first book on my shelves for awhile. I need to get to it after seeing how much you enjoyed his writing.

I'm also looking forward to reading through some of your reviews. : )
Michelle F said…
Hi Cathy! Thanks for stopping by.
Nick's book is very inspiring.
I'm honored that you will take the time to read the rest of my reviews.
beingwoven.org said…
This is fun! And I see Zephaniah3:17 down the list!! Glad you came by today.
Caring through Christ, ~ linda
Michelle F said…
Hi Linda! Thanks for stopping by!
Zephaniah 3:17 is my life verse.
Glad you noticed it :)
Thanks for letting me know you played along! I've never read most of your picks, so I'm off to read some of your reviews!
My book hangover is drinking what's in the bottle rather than reading what's on the label.

God bless.
Michelle F said…
Hi Amy! Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you like the reviews.
Bluerose said…
I haven't read any on your list, so I need to check out some of those!

This looks like fun. I need to give it a try! :)
Michelle F said…
Hi Bluerose! Please let me know if you do.
I would love to read your answers.
Fun quiz - I might try this! Good questions, and I enjoyed reading your answers.
Michelle F said…
Hi Lark, thanks for stopping by.
Please let me know if you do this.
I would love to read your answers.
Heidi Lyn Burke said…
I usually hear book hangover defined as the feeling of regret you get that a good book is over or the emotional trauma caused by a book with a really sad ending.
Michelle F said…
Thank you Heidi.
Also, thank you for visiting!
Barbara H. said…
This is the questionnaire I mentioned in my other comment - and I just saw that you did let me know you'd done it. I'm so sorry I haven't gotten back to you before now!

I've read a lot of Karen Kingsbury's books - not all, but many.

I've heard so many good things about Nick Vujicic's books but have never read one yet. I should.

I's like to tackle War and Peace some time.

Love that verse from Zephaniah.

Thanks for playing along!
Michelle F said…
Hi Barbara! Thanks for stopping by.
That's ok, I understand about you not getting back to me.

Yes, Nick Vujicic is a very inspiring author.

I was lost from the very beginning of `War & Peace`, but I endured.

I'm so glad I was able to play along. Thanks...
Pamela said…
Oh, how I love this post! I enjoy seeing what others are reading, etc. I do, however love it when my books start getting worn -- it means they are well loved! I found some new-to-me books on her I can't wait to check out and read. ~Pamela
Pamela said…
Oh, I loved this. I found some new-to-me books I need to check out. Reading is truly a gift from God and, like you, the Bible is on the top of my favorite list. ~Pamela
Michelle F said…
Hi Pamela! Thanks for dropping by.
I agree, reading is a gift from God.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™