Wednesday Hodgepodge - Vol 12


If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.

 1. Would you rather be seen as a person who did their duty or forged their own path? 
A- I'm not sure which I am seen as, but I would say I forged my own path. Because of that I have had to pull myself up  by my own bootstraps more than once.


2. This week's Wednesday Hodgepodge happens to fall on Groundhog's Day. In keeping with that theme, if you could have a do-over of any one day out of the last seven, which day would it be and why. If you haven't seen the movie Groundhog Day this question will make absolutely no sense but that's okay....you can answer anyway.
A- I would love to have another day with my girl-friend where we laughed and cried. She works nights as a nurse so I don't get to see her very often. When we are together we are able to pick up right where we left off.

3. Hot cocoa...yay or nay on the marshmallows?
A- Marshmallows..Yay...Yay...Yay

4. Do you wear makeup every day? What are the top two must haves in your daily makeup routine? 
A- I don't wear makeup every day. My top two must haves are blush and lipstick.  

5. Is it more important to you in a relationship to be loved or understood?
A- Both are important to me.  I don't feel loved unless someone at least tries to understand me. 


6. Parsley sage rosemary or thyme... your favorite?
A- I really don't have a favorite of these.

 7. What do you do when you feel angry?
A- Well, I try to bite my tongue, as my mom used to say.


8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- It was so pleasant this past weekend with the windows open and the heater off. I'm so ready for Spring.
 

Comments

Joyce said…
I am less successful at biting my tongue as I get older. I think that's supposed to get easier with age but I find I am more inclined to say what I think now than when I was younger. I'm a work in process : )
Amy said…
Yeah I feel guilty living in California with my windows open when my entire family is getting snowed in. I also think lip gloss and blush are two VERY important makeup items.
LynnMarie said…
You had the windows open and the heat off! Oh My I am so looking forwarded to that!
I have NEVER been able to bite my tongue ~ however, I have found that there are fewer things that made me angry and I get older.
Lea said…
Enjoy stopping by and love that we have to have our blush and lipstick. :o) This is always so fun to read everyone's different answers.

Sunshine and rainbows to you!
shopannies said…
I try to bite my tongue but that never works real well
Cathy said…
Biting my tongue...I try, but I just can't seem to do it.

I'm ready for spring too!
auburnchick said…
Ahhh...time with friends. I'm not a very social kind of gal in the real world, but I just can't do without my daily chat with a friend up north.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and for the encouragement about being a Christian who teaches. Your words made me smile. :)
Betty said…
I need to bit my tongue more often!
Your girlfriend sounds like the one I have in Canada. We only see each other every couple of years, but when we get together we just pick up where we left off. I love it!
Hi Michelle, Check the update at the top of this past Wednesday's Hodgepodge to see the winner of the Tyndale gift certificate for Jerry
Jenkins' The Brotherhood. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding