Wednesday Hodgepodge - The Heart


If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.

1. What is more important-doing what you love or loving what you do?
A-  I think they are one and the same. If your not enjoying what you do it will become drudgery.

2. Do you like bleu cheese? 
A- Although there are times I've eaten it, it's not my favorite.

3. What is the most difficult emotion for you to handle?
A- Fear, of what may or may not happen.

 4. Fresh flowers or a box of chocolate?
A- Well I like both. However, The flowers would die and the chocolates eaten.
So if I'm getting either for Valentine's I prefer chocolate with nuts.

5. What's a song you love that has the word 'love' in its title? 
It doesn't have to be a 'love song'. 
 


6. Are you the person you wanted to be when you grew up?
A- Not all that I wanted. However, among other things,  I wanted to be married with kids and I am that. 


7. Any special Valentines Day plans?
A- Not that I know of. 

8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- The weather just can't make up its mind. The past week has been rather dreary, with a few sunny days and now we are to get a wintry mix. I'm ready for sunny skies, singing birds, and blooming flowers.

Comments

Joyce said…
I love that Elvis song. And I am more than ready for spring this year too!
Jill said…
Second person to pick an Elvis song! And I like this one too. : )
Stephani said…
Thanks for stopping by today! I'm not quite ready for Spring yet. We had our first snow last week, a blizzard no less, and we are in the middle of another one right now. I just now feel like it's winter and fall and winter are my favorite seasons. Have a blessed day!
Lea said…
OH, I'm with you, so, so ready for Spring! It is sleeting like crazy here right now. Oh, my! Enjoyed your answers today. Blessings!
H-Mama said…
chocolate with nuts. one of my faves. ;)
Betty said…
I agree with Nr. 1. It´s one and the same.
Hope you have a good Valentines day!
LynnMarie said…
Oh Yeas! Elvis - he is perfect! We are 1/2 to Spring, hang in there!
Tammy said…
Weather crazy here too. Last couple of weeks very nice in the mid 50's tonight winter weather advisory-uugg!!! Enjoyed reading your answers.
Love the song! It's one of my favorites too!
auburnchick said…
I agree with you about fear. It can be quite debilitating!!
Nel said…
Enjoyed your answers. I am not a big Elvis fan but I like that song. Thanks for sharing.
until next time... nel
Barbara H. said…
I love that song, too, and I am very ready for spring. I wrestle with fear a lot, too.
Holly said…
Your answer to #1 is inspiring. Fear is not my favorite emotion either.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall