Wednesday Hodgepodge - Vol 10


It's time for Wednesday Hodgepodge. To join in just click on the button.

1. Do you like your name? Were you named after someone? If you have children how did you settle on their names?
I like my first name (Michelle). My middle name is a family name. I don't like it because it's a boy name. So when people see my first and middle name together they call me (Michael). My mother had at first spelled my name Michell (without the last `e`) until someone told her they would call me Michael. So she changed the birth certificate and added the last `e`. 
Our boys are named after people we know.

2. How do you define success?
To me success is being able to raise children who are able to add to society and take care of themselves.

3. Wheel of Fortune or Jeopardy?
I don't watch much t.v. but these are two shows I try to always watch. 

4. If you could own any single object that you don't have now, what would that object be?
A big farmhouse on lots of land

5. What is something that inspires you?
Worshiping my Lord and Savior in music

6. Meatloaf-yea or nay? If its a yea how do you make yours?
Depends on how it's made. I made some last night and added cooked bacon. It was really good.  
 
7. Which is more admirable-the ability to organize and be methodical or the ability to adapt and make do?
I admire people who have the ability to adapt and make do in any given situation.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
It's amazing how warm it feels today considering all the snow we had last week.  

Comments

carolsnotebook said…
My first name is Carol. I love it as a name, but I have never liked being named after my mom. She's great, don't get me wrong, but having two Carols in the house when I was a kid was annoying. And now we still live in the same town and know a lot of the same people, so it's still an issue for me. That's one reason I refused to name our daughter after anyone. Her name is hers alone.
I would love to have a big farmhouse with lots of land around it - maybe on an island ;-)
Nel said…
A big farmhouse sounds wonderful, I miss the country! Enjoyed your answers, thanks for stopping by. Hope you try the chocolate gravy and enjoy it.
until next time... nel
LynnMarie said…
We have a Junior and yes, it does cause problems. My Father-in-law was Joseph and people called him Jerry so when someone asked for Gerry all 3 would answer!!! What a mess it was for a while. We got people trained to say Old, Middle, or Young Gerry.
auburnchick said…
Ahhh...a farmhouse on a lot of land...truly divine. I grew up in the country, and the picture I get in my mind takes me back to my youth.
Joyce said…
Temperature is a relative thing isnt' it? It's in the low 40's today, warm enough for me to chip the ice off the front steps before we get another 5+inches here tomorrow night. Ugh.
Lea said…
Never heard of bacon in meatloaf but since I do love bacon that would certainly have to help it and I might even be coerced into taking a bite of that kind. :o)

Oh, I wish it felt warm here. So cloudy, gray and cold. Burrrrrrrrrr!

Blessings to you!
Ooohhhh...bacon in meatloaf sounds yummy! Hubby would love that. Thanks for reading my blog today and commenting:)
sterlingsop said…
Ahhhh....a farmhouse in the country would be WONDERFUL!!
Melinda said…
Meatloaf with bacon sounds wonderful! I love being inspired by Christian music too!
Cathy said…
Good answer for #5. Never heard of putting bacon in meatloaf. Sounds interesting.
Cathy said…
I enjoyed reading your thoughts. Thank God for a day or two with warmer weather.
These are great! It's so nice to learn a little more about you. I like a turkey meatloaf. It's pretty good, but bacon sounds much better. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean