Wednesday Hodgepodge - Vol 10
It's time for Wednesday Hodgepodge. To join in just click on the button.
1. Do you like your name? Were you named after someone? If you have children how did you settle on their names?
I like my first name (Michelle). My middle name is a family name. I don't like it because it's a boy name. So when people see my first and middle name together they call me (Michael). My mother had at first spelled my name Michell (without the last `e`) until someone told her they would call me Michael. So she changed the birth certificate and added the last `e`.
Our boys are named after people we know.
2. How do you define success?
To me success is being able to raise children who are able to add to society and take care of themselves.
3. Wheel of Fortune or Jeopardy?
I don't watch much t.v. but these are two shows I try to always watch.
4. If you could own any single object that you don't have now, what would that object be?
A big farmhouse on lots of land
5. What is something that inspires you?
Worshiping my Lord and Savior in music
6. Meatloaf-yea or nay? If its a yea how do you make yours?
Depends on how it's made. I made some last night and added cooked bacon. It was really good.
7. Which is more admirable-the ability to organize and be methodical or the ability to adapt and make do?
I admire people who have the ability to adapt and make do in any given situation.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It's amazing how warm it feels today considering all the snow we had last week.