Review: Santa Cruise~ A Holiday Mystery at Sea


                I was drawn to this book by the mysterious cover and title. How fascinating it would be to go on a "Santa Cruise". As I began reading I found this cruise is not for everyone. You must be one of a select group of people who have made this world a better place or have won the trip as the highest bidder in a charity auction.
               The plot builds quickly. A mobster who goes by the name Bull's-Eye Tony Pinto and his right hand man, Barron Highbridge, are on board. The authorities are looking for them on the mainland not knowing their whereabouts.
              This 261 page hardback book, by Mary and Carol Higgins Clark, is a quick read with short chapters filled with suspense and humor. This story had me so engrossed I read it all in one day. I would recommend this book to my friends.

Disclaimer: I received this book for Christmas (2010) and was not compensated, in any way, for my review.  I am linking up to The Journey Back

Comments

I love reading quick mystery reads like that and I really like Carol Higgins Clark. Isn't her sister Mary? (or is that her mom?)

Anyway...sounds like a good one! I discovered a kindle app for my iPhone. It has changed my reading for sure. :)
Michelle said…
Hi Angelia,

I believe you would enjoy this book.
Mary Higgins Clark is the mom of Carol.

I may need to ask for a kindle for next Christmas.
Alexis AKA MOM said…
I love love her books! I will have to see if I can find it on ebook. Love the review :)
Shawn Becker said…
Michelle,
Thanks for visiting. I have read books written by Mary Higgins Clark and Santa Cruise sounds like a book I would enjoy reading. I hope you are having a great week.
Blessings,
Shawn
Sue said…
I've read some of their books too. This sound good. Always looking for a good book to read. Thanks for the review :)
hip-chick said…
I have read a few of her books and liked them even though I am not much of a mystery fan.
Grantham Lynn said…
I would love to find this one. Sounds good! Thanks for linking.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean