Review: Two Tickets to the Christmas Ball


ISBN: 9780307458995
Price: 14.99
Format: Hardcover
Release: 10/5/2010







          
               If you enjoy stories about mystical, magical Christmas this book is for you. In this fantastical story there are stores and streets that appear out of nowhere, and wizards too.
               The two main characters are total opposites. Cora is from a dysfunctional family and Simon is from a close-knit, loving family. Cora is looking for a way to celebrate Christmas as a Christian. Simon enjoys a traditional Christmas with his family singing Christmas carols.
                I read this 226 page hardback book, by Donita K. Paul, in two days. I believe this novella is perfect to keep for yourself or give as a gift.

I'm linking up to The Journey Back

"Blogging for Books provided this book to me for free in exchange for an honest review."
If you have a blog and would like to earn free books please visit `Blogging for Books`

Comments

Melinda said…
I love a good Christmas story! I have quite a collection i like to pull out and reread every December. This is a new one to me - but it looks really good!
I'm reading this one now. I am really enjoying it. :)
Grantham Lynn said…
Oh thanks so much for linking! I have read this one and reviewed it too! Great idea for a link!
Thanks for joining! You made my day!
Sherry

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding