Review: Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion


               I would like to thank Sarah, Public Relations for 21st Century Formulations, for giving me a chance to review their lotion.
               I am rather picky on which lotions I use, but was willing to give this one a chance. I received the package within days of ordering. Along with the Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion Sarah sent four samples of Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion with sunscreen SPF 15 protection.
               Upon first application the lotion came out of the bottle rather quickly for my liking. After applying the lotion to my dry hands they felt silky with no stickiness.
               My husband tried it and said he appreciates that it does not have a strong smell and it does compare favorably with other lotions he has used.
              Your experience may be different than ours. If you would like to try it for yourself please visit http://www.skinmdnatural.com/index3.html

Disclaimer: I received this lotion complimentary, for my honest review, from 21st Century Formulations

Comments

Mandee said…
I will have to check out this lotion. I am like you and rather picky about lotion as well, although I always have to have it!
Thanks for stopping by my blog at http://raisingmy5sons.com :)

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding